Please note: submitting an abstract does NOT register you for the Meeting. You must still register and pay to attend.
In-Person attendees agree to:
- Being fully vaccinated* against COVID-19 prior to attending the meeting with a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization (i.e., Pfizer/BioNTech, Johnson and Johnson/Janssen, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Oxford, Sinopharm, Sinovac, or Covaxin).
- Attest to their vaccination status prior to the meeting through a process to be established by APS.
- Take and submit the results of a negative PCR Covid test taken three (3) days before Saturday, November 20th.
- Wear masks at all times in the meeting space, except when eating or drinking.
> Attendees must provide their own masks.
> Masks must cover and be worn at all times and fully cover their nose and mouth.
NOTE: masks with vent valves, bandanas, gaiters, and face shields without masks are NOT acceptable.
- Comply with all COVID-related procedures that may be implemented by DFD and the Phoenix Convention Center, including, but not limited to, mask-wearing and social distancing requirements and restrictions on certain activities that carry higher COVID-related risk, to protect, as much as possible, the health and safety of all DFD attendees.
* People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second shot of the Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Oxford, Sinopharm, Sinovac, or Covaxin/Bharat Biotech’s vaccine, or two weeks after the single-dose J&J/Janssen, COVID-19 vaccine.